The Note Series from Samsung is always praised by artists and business professionals because of the included S pen, which comes with pretty useful features and one of them is writing notes on the display/home screen itself. But, everyone can’t spend such a huge money just to get this functionality. So today I’ll be sharing a few workaround to get the feature on your phone. (It may not work exactly as the Galaxy Note series, but something is better than nothing)
Also, Read | 5 Best 3D parallax Wallpaper for Android
2 Ways to Write notes on your phone wallpaper
1. Floating Notes App:
This app is really easy to use.
2. Heynote App:
Another one is Heynote app and comes with bunch of customizations as well.
- Download and allow the necessary permissions to the Heynote App
- At the bottom we get 3 buttons
– Add Note (+): Here you can type in your note, set it’s position on the screen, and add it to a category
– Edit (Pencil) : Here you can edit the current notes
– List (4 lines): Here you can keep track of your notes under different categories, create new category. Long press to edit a note, etc.
- These were the two apps I’ve personally tried on my phone, you can try any of them of just enable the widgets of the inbuilt notes app to write notes. Do let us know which of these tricks worked for you, in the comments down below. Stay subscribed to GadgetsToUse.com and our YouTube Channel for more such amazing tips and tricks.